Thursday, December 2, 2010

What are patients saying about Otay Lakes Orthodontics lately?


Dr. Val Poggio and team, serving the Eastlake area of Chula Vista and neighboring San Diego, deliver the highest quality orthodontic care in a personalized environment. We make your treatment fun and enjoyable. Just see what our patients have to say!

"Eastlake Dentistry has the friendliest staff. They take the time to explain, in detail, the whole process. I can guarantee that you will not leave their office without being 100% sure of of what the process will entail and what the actual cost will be (everything is given to you in writing for you to take home and review before making a firm decision). My son, myself, and other family members have had braces put on by Dr. Poggio and the results have been amazing. I just recently had my braces put on and I can hardly wait to see the results. Dr. Poggio offers 100% quality service. One of the best experiences I have ever encountered."

"So kind and helpful... I just called Otay Lakes Orthodontics to make the initial appointment to have my son evaluated for braces. Debbie, the woman that answered the phone, was so kind and helpful in answering all my questions regarding the process. She made me feel secure that my son will get excellent treatment from everyone he deals with in the office."

"Dr. Val Poggio and her whole staff have been nothing less than spectacular in treating my two daughters. They love going to the office and always leave with a smile on their faces due to the friendly staff. I would and do recommend Dr. Poggio to everyone I come in contact with."

Please feel free to contribute your own thoughts about our office! Dr. Poggio and our team love getting patient testimonials!

No comments:

Post a Comment